Thursday, October 31, 2013

All You Need Is Love

On the eve of Peter and My 5 year anniversary I feel so blessed. These last 5 years have been filled with new faces, new places, new jobs, new babies, and lots of love. I have been so blessed to marry such an amazing man of God! A man that honors God every day and provides for our family. Peter is the hardest working man I have ever met. He greets the day with optimism and passion no matter how he is feeling. He comes home every day, exhausted from work, but still greets us with a smile and chases around our daughter for an hour and a half. He has always encouraged me and always has kind words that lift me up. He is my gift from God and I am so thankful that I have been blessed to marry him. 

The last 5 years have been just the beginning.  Can't wait to see where our adventure takes us next! Here's to 60 more!






No comments:

Post a Comment