Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Funday- The Look For Less

If you know me at all you know I am a BIG bargain shopper. Of course I love my nice handbags and shoes but I am always looking for cute things at a good price. So here are a few good deals I have come across lately. 

1. Eyeliner: 2 years ago I fell in LOVE with Estée Lauder Double Wear Cream Liner in bronze. It stays in place ALL day and goes on very quickly. However, last year they discontinued the color bronze and I could not find a replacement. Then I looked at Target and VOILA... L'oreal infallible gel liner! 


It works just as well, stays on ALL day, the brush is really nice... and the BEST part is that it's $8.99! SCORE!

2. I love all the lace and floral details in apparel these days but it's tough to spend a lot of money on clothes when you know that you are just going to spit up on them! So I decided to go to forever 21 just to see if they have anything that wasn't neon, acid washed denim or absolutely terrible and I found 1 top... but I love this 1 top! 



It has rosette detailing on the sleeves and is not real silk so if I get spit up on it can go in the wash... but the best news is that it is $19.80!  SCORE!

3. DIAPERS, DIAPERS, DIAPERS.... These days it seems like all we do is buy diapers. If you are a Mom and not cloth diapering (more power to you if you are doing that) then you know that diapers can range between $.17-$.28 a diaper. Maybe just maybe if that stars align and you have a coupon and are up at 3am you may score a deal and get them for $.16 each... BUT then we found out about Target Up & Up diapers... They are super cute and only cost $.15 each! Now $.3 doesn't seem like a lot but when you are going through 7-8 diapers a day those pennies add up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment