Friday, September 13, 2013

Cats In Space and Other Fun Fall pants!

I went on a little shopping spree today! I have been loving patterned pants lately and wanted some for fall. I really loved them last year but was super preggo and had to buy a whole new preggo work wardrobe and had to wear "dark colors" from head to toe while at work... lame! So this year I was determined to get some fun pants! I wanted some bright fun solids and patterned jeans but still classy and not too crazy. I almost bought these at Target but passed. Just Kidding!  #targetfail


 I went to the J.Crew Outlet to return something and what did they have ON SALE?? fun bright cords and fun patterned denim! I decided to go with and the neon violet and the brilliant coral for the cords. Check them out HERE! Now online they are $64.50 but in the store they were $19 and $25! SCORE!! And then got THESE fabulous patterned jeans in deep black. Now the question that my husband said when I sent him a pic of my purchases was "Cute... but do you have anything to go with them?" DO I?! HAHA

Here are some fun outfits I put together and thought I would share. Sometimes buying bright pants is a big step and then sometimes you are so hesitant to wear them because you don't know what to pair them with. So here are some fun new outfits to test out. 
** I tried to provide links to some of the items shown below or to things similar but since they were already in my closet some are not still available. :-) 

OK violet pants... They are a spring color but can they be ok for fall?

Here they are paired with stripped rhinestone long sleeve J.Crew TEE and some fabulous Tory Burch FLATS.

Next up a little leopard!!
Paired the bright pants with a J.Crew snow leopard cardigan and COLE HAAN FLATS with bow detail.

Now on to the bright coral skinnies!
Love that leopard J.Crew silk longsleeve blouse, JCREW CORAL NECKLACE, and COACH PATENT FLATS

Got a denim shirt?
Pair it with the coral pants and some LEOPARD FLATS!

Now on to the patterened jeans. I would highly recommend not pairing patterened pants with a patterend shirt, but to each their own! 

OK for a casual every day look. 
Paired with a CASHMERE PLUM CREW NECK and those same fabulous plum TORY FLATS.

Is it getting cold? 
J.Crew jacket, coral button up, and orange TORY FLATS, a bright orange necklace, and a skinny black belt. 

Wanna rock some heels? Date Night?
Pair them with a royal blue BR SILK TUNIC, black velvet heels, fun teal earrings, and a black blazer if it's a little chilly! 

So I have learned 3 things from going through these pics, I buy nice BRIGHT shoes, I own a lot of leopard, and I love some J.Crew! haha! 

Now we can't forget about our little baby fall fashionista. This is what I am loving for Ava for fall! 
Target CARDIGAN, Target maroon JEGGINGS, chevron bow, and Brown Mary Jane SQUEAKERS (They squeak when they walk!)! How cute!! 

Now get out there, buy some fun pants, and be a fall fashionista. 






1 comment:

  1. hi. i want to buy those space leggings but i cant find them anywhere. i dont live in the US. can you help me?

    ReplyDelete