Friday, September 27, 2013

Tights Are Not Pants

Well it's that time of the year. The time where the air is a little chillier, boots come out, and opaque tights aka "leggings" become an acceptable excuse for pants. I was never a big fan of leggings for several reasons but most of all because 99% of leggings are SEE-THROUGH! Maybe not in front of your floor length mirror in your bedroom when you don't move at all but as soon as you walk, bend over, get into the sun it ain't a pretty sight! 

But then I found these fabulous little cuties from none other than... J.Crew!


I got these 2 years ago and they are SO fabulous! They have faded a little but I mean 2 years of use will do that! They have a great waistband that holds everything in (great for after baby) and are VERY THICK! They are not see through at all and look like normal, tight, pants. They have a cute seam up the leg and a zipper in the back. I have probably sold 50 pairs of these by people asking me where I got them. My old boss in NC went and bought 2 of every color after I told her. That's right! They come in green, grey and black. They are on $98 on JCREW.COM and $69.50 on FACTORY.JCREW.COM

And the best news I heard this year is they now come in J.Crew maternity! Not that I need them right now but it's good to know in the future... far off future... that they are available! 

Now we are all ready for fall! So please throw your opaque tights away and invest in some actual leggings. You and the girl walking behind you as your bend over to pick up your baby will thank me! 



1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, Katelyn! I was hoping you would be wiling to answer my quick question about your blog! I'm Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete