Saturday, January 26, 2013

About me...

So I have always wanted to blog but didn't have the time and didn't have much to talk about besides work, marriage, and fashion... Well I guess that would have been enough to write about but then my sweet Ava Ray came into my life and I entered this crazy world called "Mommyhood."
Now everything revolves around this little Princess and napping, eating, popping , tummy time, diaper cream, baby clothes, parenting techniques, laundry... the list goes on! Life has changed dramatically and now every day there is something new we learn about our little love.

"Mommyhood" is my term for this new world that I have entered into. You go from just taking care of yourself and occasionally your spouse to having this beautiful little baby be 100% dependent on you. Your life now revolves around them. You don't know how you ever lived without them and become insanely overprotective and neurotic and want to Google every little thing they do or don't do... That's another thing... Googling... Google is your best and worst friend as a new Mom. Your babies rash goes from a mild skin irritation to all of a sudden they have leprosy. It is a great place to learn about things but also a dangerous pit of information overload and tends to fuel every irrational fear you have at 2am.

This is why I decided to blog... to fill others irrational fears... Just kidding... I wanted a place where I could share my own tips about Mommyhood, baby and mommy products I have found and love, and life lessons learned as a new Mom.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment