Monday, January 28, 2013

Makeover Monday- Mascara Madness!


If there is one thing I know about it is makeup and skincare! For the past 3 years I have in some way managed very large cosmetic departments. I have been exposed to the largest cosmetic companies in the world and gotten lots of goodies to try along the way.

Today's topic will be all about those lashes! I love long lashes and thought mascara was just mascara but then I tried a non drug store brand and now I have to say I am a mascara snob! I never realized that different formulas and different brushes do different things to your lashes. So here are my top pics...

Full Lashes- If you want super full lashes that are thick and somewhat long I would recommend Lancôme's Hypnose Drama.  This mascara creates depth and length and really gives you some drama! Only issue is it will clump if you put it on too thick.



Long Lashes- There is nothing better than Estée Lauder's Sumptous Extreme! Talk about serious length! With this mascara you will look like you have false lashes on! I like this one best because it doesn't clump and doesn't make your lashes crispy! This one also comes in some fun colors like purple and teal. Don't know why you would want teal lashes but to each their own!



Best All Around- For the BEST all around mascara I am going to have to go with Diorshow. This mascara is perfect for everyday use but also gives you great length. It lengthens and thickens all at the same time and doesn't clump.



Don't forget that any mascara becomes 10 times better with a great eyelash curler and primer!! My recommendations Lancôme's Cils Booster and the Tweezerman eyelash curler.  Gotta love great lashes!! 

If you have any other great mascara recommendations please let me know! I always love to try new products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment