Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Funday- Bow Mania!

Sunday Funday- Bow Mania!

If you haven't already noticed Ms. Ava has a TON of hair! She was born with a full head of hair and it didn't fall out like most babies it just kept growing! Now it is starting to have a little more body and her natural
"highlights" are coming out... too cute!

Anyways, if there is one thing I can't resist it's baby bows! I think there is nothing cuter in this world that a cute little baby girl with a bow in her hair. So when I started planning her 2 month baby photoshoot... yes I know I am a nut... I had a cute purple tutu but no matching bow! I know, the horror! I looked at Baby Gap, Target, Walmart, Carters, and online to find the perfect matching bow but couldn't find the perfect shade. Then my husband finally said yesterday morning "Why don't you just make one!" So I contacted my good friend Joanne fabrics and Pinterest and voila, the perfect bow to match her fabulous tutu. Happy 2 months my Sweet Ava Ray!

Step by step instructions

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Ava's bows. I love that she has hair to put them in and I LOVE that they do not exceed the size of her face. Way to go, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!!! the bow is perfect!! happy 2 months sweet AVA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie- this bow is a little on the large size but it's a photoshoot bow, not an everyday bow... you know there is definitely a difference between the 2... haha

    ReplyDelete