Friday, July 12, 2013

Fashion Friday- Sunny Side Up!

Traveling is always so hectic... traveling with a 7 month old and having a 2.5 hour delay is just insane! This was our issue on Tuesday when we were on our way home from a 9 day trip to visit family and friends in Florida (I'll blog about the trip next week). Anyways we got to the airport at 4:30pm for our 6:30pm flight. Got through security and then found out due to fog in SF our direct 6:30 flight was now delayed to 8:30pm (we actually left at 9pm!) Luckily I brought lots of toys, food, milk for Ava so we took over some floor space in the airport and played for several hours. She actually did great, better than me! She played in the airport, slept the whole plane ride, slept on the shuttle home, and then went right back to sleep when we got home and slept until 7am Cali time. I still can't believe how good she was! 

Sometime during the commotion of playing/packing/boarding the plan I lost my sunglasses. So now I am on the hunt for some new sunnies. I am very very picky about sunglasses. They must be brown, normally tortoise, big but not too large, and they have to be polarized! I once sunburnt my eyes, no joke, so I always spend the extra money for dark polarized glasses. I normally always buy kate spade because they are made very well and look super classy but I may switch it up this time around. Here are the top contenders. 

kate spade Gayla sunnies 


kate spade Lulu sunnies


Tory Burch sunnies


which ones are your favorite? 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Erin! I am hoping I get one of these for my B-day! We shall see!

    ReplyDelete