Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mind your P's and Q's

Well here I am about to get on my soap box but after some of the appalling things I have witnessed this week it is necessary. So here we go... 

What happened to manners? When I was young if you didn't say please or thank you you didn't get it. Every adult was called Mr. or Mrs. and even your babysitter was Miss. You always said sorry when you did something wrong, you didn't cut in line, you weren't allowed to hit or kick people/things, you had to drink your milk and eat your veggies before you got dessert. I feel like these are all normal things. 

So this is all I am going to say... if you have kids please teach them some common courtesy and to have manners, saying sorry or excuse me is not a thing of the past. OK the end... 


No comments:

Post a Comment