Friday, May 17, 2013

Yum yum in my tum tum


So I have been making some pretty delicious things this month and I wanted to share. 1 is good for you and the other one is just is OH SO GOOD!

OK the good for you... Low fat lemon pound cake. We had a couple over for dinner and I wanted to make something relatively healthy for dessert. So off to Pinterest I went and found a recipe for low fat lemon pound cake. It was super easy and absolutely yummy!




 I made mine in a bunt pan and served it with mango sorbet, blackberries, and strawberries. Click HERE for the recipe.

The next one is absolutely amazing and probably terrible for you but it was super delicious. I had this french toast souffle at my friend Allison's house at a Christmas brunch. This week I volunteered to bring a breakfast item to the Mom's Bible study I go to. As soon as I volunteered I knew EXACTLY what to make! Let me tell you it was a hit and the whole house smelled like maple syrup. 



I am sure you could make with low fat cream cheese and reduced sugar syrup but it's good to be bad every now and again. Click HERE for the recipe and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment