Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Silky Silky Smooth

A few months ago I went to get my hair cut and my hairstylist used Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner on my hair. Let me tell you my hair felt AMAZING! It felt super clean, silky, smooth, and the frizz was gone! The scent is also super nice as well, minty/rose/lavender/sage'ish smell. I did a little research on it and it is also 100% vegan and sulfate free! Click HERE to check it out! 


And for silky smooth baby hair I would recommend California Baby Tea Tree and Lavender Shampoo and Baby Wash. 



Talk about baby spa time this shampoo smells absolutely amazing and is strong enough to clean Ms. Ava's full head of hair but also super soft for her skin. I actually purchased it when she had a bad case of cradle cap several months ago and it helped heal it right up! So far everything I have ever purchased from California Baby has been incredible and worth every penny! She seems to like it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment